Fast Response - On Time Delivery
Pipeline Products is your reliable source for quality waterworks tools and custom fabrication services. Our years of experience in the waterworks industry, coupled with our commitment to responsive customer service, excellent support, and the production of durable, Made In USA products, gives you the peace of mind knowing your products are made right the first time, and delivered to you as promised.
Whether you need our off-the-shelf tools or custom fabricated products to meet your customer’s needs, look to Pipeline Products to provide you the very best in quality, attentive service at a competitive price.
- Crimps off up to 2" Copper Water lines quickly and effortlessly
- Indispensable tool for emergency crews
- Two-Stage hydraulic pump reduces the number of pumps required to crimp pipe
- 200 psi 1st stage - 10,000 psi 2nd stage
- Spring return cylinder opens jaw automatically on release of pressure
- Steel reinforced rubber hose
- Chromoly steel crimp jaw
- For safe, easy access to the inside of pipes - safety ropes can be attached to person and cart
- Multiple carts can be linked together for towing in lights, cement or other items
- Wheel fenders to keep clothing from catching
- Padded headrest for comfort
- Allows Pressure Testing sections of pipe without the use of valves and elimination of "false leaks" through the valve
- Locating notches for upper two flange bolts with pry loop/lifting handle
- Will test up to 200 psi
- Made from 4130 Cromoly plate
- Durable powder coat finish for corrosion resistance
- Custom sizes can be made to order
Easily adjustable, avoid heavy loads on valve stems, protect finishes.